Friday, July 6, 2012

INVITATION FROM A POET

Jan Duncan-O’Neal invites . . . well, read for yourself:

I'm excited to invite you to my forthcoming reading at the Central Library of the Johnson County Library on Tuesday evening July 17 at 7:00 p.m. I will be reading from my chapbook Voices: Lost and Found plus many new poems from my new book Still Life (still in process). Many of you are familiar with my pensive and thoughtful poems, but I'm adding new ones that reflect a playful side of me too.

I will share the podium with Eve Ott, poet and humorous essayist, this night.

Take a break from the heat with this "cool" event! We'll have refreshment too.

Eager to see you there!

More about Duncan-O’Neal’s work at http://www.thelivesyoutouch.com/touchjournal/Publications/Duncan-ONeal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment