1. Every member having paid current dues is invited to submit one literary contribution for the yearbook. That submission can be either prose or poetry. Prose is limited to one printed page (no more than 500 words). Poetry is limited to one printed page (no more than 40 lines including spaces between verses).
2. Include with your submission: author's name, district number, and publishing credit for specific piece (if any) to be placed at the end of the selection. Members may also include a personal website address if space permits.
3. Submissions should be sent in the body of an email or as an attachment to an email. Attachments of prose or poetry must be in the format of MSWord or an RTF file. Original images (photos or artwork) are permitted as long as your entire submission does not fill more than one printed page of the yearbook. A photo, for instance, could accompany a short poem or prose. Prose of 500 words, however, would not leave room for an illustration.
4. Send submissions to email@example.com with the following text in the subject line: "KAC Yearbook Submission." Email confirmation of receipt will be returned within 10 days. If confirmation is not received, please resubmit.
5. All literary contributions remain the property of the individual authors. Authors may continue to use or distribute their work without requesting permission from the Kansas Authors Club. No work printed in the KAC Yearbook may be copied or distributed in any form without explicit permission from the author.
Postal Mail Submissions must be typed, double spaced, on 8-1/2 x 11 paper. May be folded for mailing. Postal mail: Tracy Million Simmons, KAC Yearbook Submission, 206 Rural Street, Emporia, KS, 66801.
This blog is NOT an official KAC website. For information about KAC, including membership, go to www.kansasauthors.org, or read the post below: MILESTONE FOR KAC YEARBOOK.