Wednesday, August 22, 2012

INVITATION FROM TOM MACH

An invitation from Tom Mach:

I’ve got two events coming up soon and I hope you can attend at least one of them. As you probably know, I’ve got a book out that is creating quite a sensation. It’s called Angels at Sunset and it’s more than a historical novel about the suffrage movement of the 19th and early 20th century. It’s also a heart-rendering novel about compassion and forgiveness. A senior reviewer for Amazon said “I could only wish that all the books I read were as good as this one.” A senior reviewer for Midwest Book Review is quoted as saying “An exceptional read, great story and history, all wrapped up in one.”

I am doing a book signing at Barnes & Noble in Wichita on Saturday, August 25, from 1 pm to 3 pm (1920 N. Rock Road)

I am also giving a presentation about women’s suffrage and my book at the Dole Center for Politics in Lawrence on Wednesday, Sept. 5 at 2 pm (2350 Petefish Drive in Lawrence)

Read more about Angels at Sunset, and Mach's other books at www.tommach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment