Saturday, September 22, 2012

LIVING THE ARTIST'S LIFE

Writes Paul Dorrell in his book, Living the Artist's Life, "Only about 15% of all artists make a living from their work. I wrote the first edition . . . for the other 85%, as well as those succeeding."

For Rainy Day Books, Dorrell will be at Unity Temple on the Plaza, 707 W. 47th Street, Kansas City, MO, at 7 pm on Monday, September 24. Dorrell is the founder of Leopold Gallery at Brookside. See www.rainydaybooks. com for admission and ticket information. See Dorrell's website at www.pauldorrell.com.

(Hmmmm, I wonder if that 15% applies to writers as well?)

No comments:

Post a Comment