Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A GRANDFATHER'S THOUGHTS

From Mike Huckabee: “I wrote these letters so that long after I’m gone, you’ll know that I loved you, had great hopes for you, and wanted to give you my best advice on living in this tough world. If I can’t be there with you, I hope my letters will act as a sort of reminder of me, as if I’m standing there beside you, whispering in your ear, and putting my arm around your shoulder.”

Huckabee shares his letters to his grandchildren, Dear Chandler, Dear Scarlett: A Grandfather's Thoughts on Faith, Family and the Things That Matter Most at 3:30 pm on Friday, November 16, at Unity Temple on the Plaza, 707 W. 47th Street, Kansas City, MO. Events hosted by Rainy Day Books. See website for ticket admission information

No comments:

Post a Comment