Thursday, November 1, 2012

READER FOR KC VOICES LAUNCH

Another reader has been added to the launch of the Tenth Anniversary Edition of Kansas City Voices at 4 pm on Sunday, November 11.

Judith Bader Jones writes: “I'll be there. So happy to have a poem included in Kansas City Voices upcoming publication. Everything in life you give comes back to you. For years I served as one of the editors of this magazine, and now one of my poems finds a place in this issue. I will celebrate.”

Okay, I plagiarized that bit from Facebook, but the name of Judith Bader Jones has been added to the list that includes Natalie McAllister, prose; Jeff Tigchelaar, poetry, and Wood Dickinson, art.

Where? At the Plaza Branch of the Kansas City, MO, Public Library, 4801 Main Street. Kansas City Voices is the publication of Whispering Prairie Press, www.wppress.org

No comments:

Post a Comment